Psytribe — это открытое сообщество любителей музыки psychedelic trance, goa и chill-out. Мы посещаем тематические мероприятия и общаемся о культуре нового времени.

Schlabba is going to nowhere...

kopr 10.12.2007, 23:08 2566 11

:shok:

Новость конечно не свежак, но тем не менее вот:

c psynews.org

Greetings fellow trancers, fans, freaks, retards, wankers, spankers and prankers!

Its not often that I hang out on this forum any more, not really related to the scene much. Buddhas havent made a new track in a year and Ka-SoL is doing a little but it ends in ideas and not completed tracks.

Its kind of that you come to a limit when you have made the same kind of music over and over, you run out of ideas. And personally I am really happy with some of the tracks we have produced over the years. There were some ideas I always wanted to create and after actually having done that rather perfectly there is no point in going on making copies of those tracks. Im personally thinking of Demonoizer, Master of Deception and Orebro Freak Factory (which already are kind of similar) as the quintessence of what I ever wanted to create. And almost every single sound and note in those tracks are exactly as I want them so...its done.

What one has to do at this point is to create something new, or remix stuff, or produce others. I have indeed been experimenting with other kinds of music, mainly slow industrial electronic body music mixed with trance and techno elements. But thats not Schlab and not Buddhas.

As of Schlab 8 and 9, its doubtful that they will ever be released as intended. We have some material and some unfinished tracks that we could release, but not as full compilations. :/

I am also thinking of publishing all unreleased tracks just somewhere on the web for everyone to download. Its better that people hear the music than its gathering fragmentation on my hard drive or dust on the DAT tapes.

So if anyone have some web space and/or would like to make a download portal for this, let me know!

Let the freak flag fly!

:treaten: :treaten: :treaten:

совсем обленились чуваки походу))

Расскажи друзьям!

Страниц: [1]

Комментарии:

Онлайн kopr

Мужской
вроде еще 8 и 9 шлаббы должны выйти но выйдут ли хз :\

Онлайн Альма Рауне

местный
ну а чо, шлабба все-таки уже прошлое, сейчас на гребне волны Санатон, Иггдрасиль Рекордс, Глоуинг Флэйм, Тришулы с Зайкоделиками. время Шлаббадурста прошло, как проходит все в этом мире, но ту революцию, которую они произвели в скандинавском пситрансе, сложно переоценить.

Онлайн kopr

Мужской
налетай на останки!)))

Ka-Sol - DfG  >>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/zoexca
Ka-Sol - Stainless Recreation >>>  http://www.sendspace.com/file/8fsl1n

Онлайн Альма Рауне

местный
эти треки были выпущены на компиляции Golden Vibes 2. только вот непонятно,полноценный ли это сборник, который на сайке купить можно, или очередной мп3 релиз? (млять, как они бесят, эти мп3 релизы....)

Онлайн kopr

Мужской
аудио или мп3?

ЭмЭрзЭ

не захотели в аудио делица суки  :nea:

Онлайн kopr

Мужской
эти треки были выпущены на компиляции Golden Vibes 2. только вот непонятно,полноценный ли это сборник, который на сайке купить можно, или очередной мп3 релиз? (млять, как они бесят, эти мп3 релизы....)

мпЗ релиз  :mad:

Онлайн Альма Рауне

местный
казладои)  :biggrin:

Онлайн подполье

местный
эх шлабба  :sorry:

Онлайн neutrino

местный
03.06.2017, 16:14 | Правка: 03.06.2017, 16:56
Щлабба всё-таки очень крутая! Переслушиваю на BM5 MKIII ща - прям ваще! На первых двух дисках из всех треков процентов 70 шедевры

Онлайн Ali

Мужской организатор
а ты это послушай))

Онлайн aeron

Мужской
Sly!
Страницы: [1] | Наверх↑

« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в: